Sunday 9 October 2011

The International Break

God, I hate the international break.The intense monotony of watching England, coupled with the intense monotony of the surprise in the morning's papers of another dismal England performance. The one saving grace of the international break being I do (occasionally) get to see Albion players playing for their respective countries. Notably; Shane Long for the Republic of Ireland, Chris Brunt for the North. Sometimes Simon Cox for the Republic as well, but then again we barely see him at the Albion (which is a great shame in my opinion). Also notable mentions go to Gonzalo Jara (Chile), Paul Scharner (Austria), Peter Odemwingie (Nigeria), James Morrison and Graham Dorrans (both Scotland).

Now I've got that little rant out of the way (although there is a good chance similar rants will appear), a little background information about myself; I'm a 27 year old Teaching graduate who manages a coffee shop in a small town in the North of England. After reading blogs such as Zonal Marking, The False Nine and Ross County Tactics, I thought I'd have a bash myself and see what I could do. Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment